Friday, November 11, 2011

Wow...has it been that long? Texturing and scripting Christmas things!

Well, life keeps me busy for the most part, and I keep forgetting this project...always seem to have something new on the go, and don't find time to write about things. So, that being said, here is the latest.

I've been learning so much, my mind is bursting with the knowledge I've gained over the last year.  When I started this blog, I was going blind into something that I knew I would enjoy and it was a huge learning curve for me, but I've since learned a lot and although I've learned so much, there are things I've not even come close to touching when it comes to this 3d world.

I am the proud owner of over 200 designs in Second Life now.  Mostly I create my own 3d sculpts and use them in my own designs or hand them to my partner to use in his.  Some things are in still in progress, so I won't talk about them, but I will start to showcase what I have put out there on the market.

Last time I blogged, I was making Christmas stuff.  Christmas lights, trees, stockings and other things.  Since then I've improved the design of my trees, and with the help of a friend, I've tweaked the twinkling of my lights. They no longer just flash green, red, blue...but, randomly flash those colors together, separately and alternating. The effect is a really neat, here's a few pictures to show how it looks.




No comments:

Post a Comment