Thursday, November 24, 2011

Christmas is Coming!!

Creating things in Second Life is fun, rewarding and often challenging as you try to manipulate prims to suit your needs.  I've been enjoying creating jewelry for the last year, and have just discovered that a lot of my sculpted prims can be made super small!  I created a sculpted dolphin for a fountain a while back, and it looks even better as a necklace!  If you are looking for great Christmas Gifts in Second Life, check out these necklaces:
Dolphin Pendant Necklace

If you check out my store, you will also find Christmas Trees, wreaths, stockings, and other items that will decorate your home for the Christmas season!

I'm still working with the LSL scripting language, learning is slow though because RL work has me busy (gotta support my habit somehow)

That's all for now friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment